Business Courses in the Library
Digital Marketing for Business Course (Tullamore Library)
This course is designed for owner/managers of existing businesses in Offaly who wish to understand how to make the most of digital marketing within their business.
It is a comprehensive course covering the following topics:
- Overview of the Digital Marketing Landscape
- Digital Strategy
- PPC (Pay per Click)
- Display Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Social Media Channels & Platforms
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Web
- Business Blogging/Rich Media Content Marketing
- Digital Measurement and Tracking Programmes
- Developing the Digital Marketing Plan
The outcome of the course is that each participant should have produced a comprehensive digital marketing plan for their business.
Fee: €200. Dates: Tuesday 26th September and Tuesday 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th & 31st October 2017. Time: 9.30am to 4.30pm
Please Note: This course is designed for those already in business. If you are not in business and wish to be put on a waitlist for any available places please contact us on 057 9357480 or by email email@example.com or please visit our Local Enterprise Office website.