Facebook Workshop in Tullamore Library
These workshops are suitable for all business types and will take you right up to speed with current Facebook best practices You will learn how to create and implement and effective Facebook strategy and advertising correctly to achieve your social media goals with real achievable outcome. You will leave with an advert that is right for your business, the image, audience and know-how to create this time and time again.
- auditing your Facebook page..
- Creating posts- images, links, tagging
- Show you a little unknow tip to invite people to ‘Like’ your page
- how to ‘like’, ‘comment’ and ‘post’ as your business page
- recap how it works and what you should do to maintain your business page
- useful posting and scheduling tricks
- Setting goals and Objectives
- Branding and Design- creating images, tools
- Video for Facebook
- Identifying and targeting your customers
- Content-to grow your audience
- Improve results and how to measure themGroups/Events/Competitions explained
- Useful Tools
- Facebook Ads
- Facebook Page Manager
- Facebook advertising can work for your business
- How to create a correctly sized image to match your branding
- Use the correct amount of text to image so your ad is Facebook approved
- Create the type of advert that will work for you and your business
- How to custom an audience to suit your target market
- How to target your mailing list or contact list with Facebook adverts.
• A Facebook personal profile.
• An active Facebook business page
• A laptop/notebook computer – some of tricks we show are not possible/easy on a mobile device.
Whether you have a large or small budget for advertising, Facebook allows you to target an exact market. From as little as €1 a day you can gain new customers. There are 1.49 billion active users on Facebook daily, can you afford not to be on there?
3 x Class WorkShops. 3 consecutive Friday mornings 10.30 - 1.00pm. 28th April, 5th May, 12th May.
Places are limited. Please contact Tullamore LIbrary for further information. Tel: 057 9346832. Email: TullamoreLibrary@offalycoco.ie