Notice is hereby given pursuant to Section 48(9) of the Planning and Development Act 2000, as amended, that Offaly County Council at its meeting held on 17th February 2014, decided to adopt a revised Development Contribution Scheme. The Scheme is effective from 1st March 2014 and will be applied to all decisions to grant permission which are made on or after that date, irrespective of when the application was submitted to the Council.
It will also apply to any order made by An Bord Pleanala on or after the date where it is a condition of the order that the amount of a development contribution is to be determined by the Planning Authority.
Details of the revised contributions under the Development Contribution Scheme for the County of Offaly can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
Adopted_Development_Contribution_Scheme_2014 - 2020 (OCC).pdf (size 386.7 KB)
The full version of the Adopted Development Contribution Scheme 2014 - 2020 for the County of Offaly can be viewed by clicking on the link below:
Adopted Development Contribution Scheme 2014-2020 (Full Version).doc (size 181.8 KB)
Copies of the revised Development Contribution Scheme may be inspected at the following locations during the relevant opening hours:
• Planning Department, Offaly County Council, Áras an Chontae, Charleville Road, County Offaly.
• Birr Town Council, Wilmer Road, Birr, County Offaly.
• Tullamore Town Council, Cormac Street, Tullamore, County Offaly.
• Edenderry Town Council, Town Hall, Edenderry, County Offaly.
• Branch Libraries at Banagher, Birr, Clara, Daingean, Edenderry, Ferbane, Kilcormac, Portarlington and Tullamore (during branch opening hours).