Water / Sewerage Connection

Details of the location of public water mains can be obtained from the Water Services Section.

There are a range of costs involved and these are outlined on the application form for connecting to the water supply available below.

The application for connecting to the public supply should be sent to your local area office. The contact details for the area offices are on the Water Services home page.

Link to application form for Water/Sewerage Connection/Road Opening Licence:

Water Services Forms

 For further information on connections to Irish Water infrastructure see www.water.ie