Offaly County Council- Covid 19 Public Notice- Services to the Public UPDATE March 16th 2020
Offaly County Council has further reviewed arrangements for access to its services arising from the Covid 19 Pandemic. In order to prioritise the protection of public health all public offices of Offaly County Council will close from 11am on Monday 16th March until further notice. This includes the offices of the Municipal Districts of Birr, Edenderry and Tullamore.
Essential services will continue to be provided on line, by post and over the phone. Details of these services are available on our website www.offaly.ie. For further information contact 057-9346800 from 9am to 5 p.m. Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays or email email@example.com. Outside of normal working hours of hours please contact 1890 750 750.
The following essential services will be maintained;
- Water Supply and Waste Water treatment Phone 1890 750 750
- Housing and Homeless Services email or phone appointments only firstname.lastname@example.org 0579346800
- Fire and Emergency Services Phone 999
- Operation of Waste and recycling services email@example.com 0579346800
- Road Maintenance and Traffic Safety
The following services are temporarily discontinued until further notice;
- Motor Taxation counter, Áras an Chontae
- Cash Office, Áras an Chontae
- Housing Services Counter, Áras an Chontae
- Planning Counter, Áras an Chontae
- All community and public events organised by Offaly County Council
The above provisions will remain in place until further notice, and will be subject to review pending further announcements by Government.