1. Revenue Contract Tax Registration Form
Particular suppliers providing construction and related services have to apply to Offaly County Council for a Revenue Contract Tax Registration, for each relevant contract.
- Offaly County Council - Revenue Contract Tax Registration Form v2022.pdf (size 123.7 KB)
2. Application for a Tax Clearance Certificate by Unregistered Voluntary Bodies
Voluntary Non-Profit Making Organisations can apply to obtain a Tax Registration Number by registering with Revenue. Please refer to the following link for further details;
- How to apply for a tax clearance certificate - Applications for unregistered voluntary bodies
The Registration Form for Voluntary Non-Profit Making Organisations should be sent directly to the relevant tax office on the form. Revenue will process the form and respond direct to the voluntary group. The voluntary group then advise Offaly County Council of their tax reference number. Offaly County Council will verify tax clearance by checking that number. Offaly County Council do not have access to details of any tax situation between Revenue and suppliers or voluntary bodies, only whether they have tax clearance or otherwise.
5. Click here for NPPR forms