Valuation Order - Offaly County Council Rating Authority Area
I, John O’Sullivan, Commissioner of Valuation, in exercise of the powers conferred on me by section 19 (1) of the Valuation Act 2001 (No. 13 of 2001), as amended by the Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015 (No. 10 of 2015), after consultation with the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government and Offaly County Council, hereby order as follows:
1. This order may be cited as the Valuation Acts 2001 to 2015 (Offaly County Council) Valuation Order 2015.
2. The rating authority area of Offaly County Council is hereby specified as being an area to which I, as Commissioner of Valuation, propose to appoint, under section 19(2) of the Valuation Act 2001 (No.13 of 2001), as amended by the Valuation (Amendment) Act 2015, a person to organise and secure the carrying out of a valuation of every relevant property on the valuation list situate in that rating authority area, and any relevant property entered on that list between the making of this order and the publication of the list, other than -
(a) any relevant property the subject of an order under section 53, or
(b) any relevant property specified in Schedule 4.
3. The date by reference to which the value of every relevant property, the subject of the valuation mentioned in this order, shall be determined is 30th October 2015.
4. The publication date for the valuation list in respect of the relevant properties to which this order relates is 15th September 2017.
5. The effective date for the valuation list in respect of the relevant properties to which this order relates is 31st October 2017.
John O’Sullivan - Commissioner of Valuation
Revaluation 2017 Explanatory Guide.pdf (size 166 KB)
Revaluation 2017 FAQ.pdf (size 222.6 KB)
Sample Revaluation Information Form.pdf (size 362.8 KB)