Offaly County Council proposes to carry out development at Beechgrove, Belmont, Co. Offaly.
The development will consist of:
The construction of 13 no. single storey dwellings (11 no. 3 bedroom semi-detached, 1 no. 4 bedroom semi-detached and 1 no. 3 bedroom detached) along with all associated site developmentworks.
Plans and particulars of the proposed development will be available for inspection or purchase at a fee not exceeding the reasonable cost of making a copy during office hours atthe offices of Birr Municipal District, Birr Civic Offices, Wilmer Road, Birr, Co. Offaly, R42 X271 and in the Atrium of Offaly County Council, Áras an Chontae, Charleville Road, Tullamore, County Offaly, R35 F893 for a period of4 (four) weeks, beginning on Wednesday 2nd September 2020.
Submissions or observations with respect to the proposed development dealing with the proper planning and sustainable development of the area in which the development would be situated, may be made in writingto The Director of Services, Housing Section, Offaly County Council, Áras an Chontae, Charleville Road, Tullamore, County Offaly, R35 F893 for a period of6 (six) weeks, beginning on Wednesday, 2nd September 2020.
Any person may, within 4 weeks beginning onWednesday 2nd September 2020, apply to An Bord Pleanála for a screening determination as to whether the development would be likely to have significant effects on the environment.
Newspaper Notice :
- Newspaper Advertisement Part 8 Beechgrove Belmont.pdf (size 174.8 KB)
Site Notice :
- Site Notice Part 8 Beechgrove Belmont.pdf (size 78.9 KB)
Part 8 Documentation Drawings & Images :
- 3D Images Beechgrove Belmont.pdf (size 2 MB)
- Architects Drawings Beechgrove Belmont.pdf (size 3.2 MB)
- 19055 - Belmont_ Planning Stage Desktop Flood Risk Assessment.pdf (size 1.2 MB)
- 19055 - Belmont_ Planning Stage Engineering Report.pdf (size 710.6 KB)
- Combined Civil _ Structural Drawings Beechgrove Belmont.pdf (size 1.4 MB)
- Beechgrove Combined Mechanical Drawings.pdf (size 2.9 MB)
- Beechgrove Combined Electrical Drawings.pdf (size 2.4 MB)
Appropriate Assessment :
- Appropriate Assessment Part 8 Beechgrove Belmont.pdf (size 13.4 MB)
- Flood Risk Assessment - Belmont.pdf (size 1.1 MB)