Joining Offaly Libraries
How to Join?
- You can join online.
- You can join in your local branch.
What do you need?
Please bring a valid photo ID and a current proof of address when joining or completing your online registration in your local branch. Photo identification can include a passport, driving licences or student card. Proof of address can include a recent bill, a letter addressed to you, or a letter from your landlord. Under 18s need a parent/guardian to act as guarantor for them. The parent/guardian will need a photo ID and proof of address.
When joining online you will be able to reserve items immediately, however you will not be able to borrow items or use the Internet facilities until you collect your library card.
Before Joining please read the Data Protection Privacy Statement for Offaly Libraries.
Did you know...
- You can borrow a maximum of 12 items at any time.
- As part of the new National Library Consortium initiative your library card can be used at any branch library in the Republic of Ireland.
- You can search and request items from any public library nationwide.
- You can borrow a wide range of items including books, DVDs and Music CDs for 3 weeks.
- We have a new email notification service - avoid fines and get library loan notification alerts.
- Offaly Libraries have mobile printing available in most of our branches.
- Reserve and renew items 24/7 using our online catalogue.
- Access your Library account 24/7 from home, work, or on the go.
You can also avail of My Open Library in Banagher, Ferbane and Tullamore Libraries. Access 7 days a week! For more information on this service, click here.
Membership Charges 2019
Membership - FREE
Requests - FREE
Internet & WiFi - FREE
Replacement Membership Card: €1.00
Fines: No Fines
Photocopying / Printing: B/W: €0.20 per A4 page, €0.40 per A3 page
Photocopying / Printing Colour: €0.60 per A4 page, €1.20 per A3 page
Scanning: €0.20 per A4 page
If you need any further clarification on this matter please ask a staff member or contact Tullamore Library 057 9346832 or email firstname.lastname@example.org