Taxing Commercial Vehicles

  • Commercial Tax Rates

    The Motor Tax Rates for Goods Vehicles are based on the unladen weight of the vehicle. To tax a vehicle as a goods vehicle for the first time, you will need: 1. Application Form RF100 RF100A (English)

    Read more

  • Public Service Vehicles (PSV) Licences

    Public Service Vehicles are vehicles that carry passengers for a fee. These vehicles qualify for a reduced rate in tax – check the current Motor Tax rates on To tax a small Public Service Vehicle (SPSV - vehicles capable of carrying a maximum of eight passengers such as taxis or hackneys), you will need: 0.Renewal Form RF100B, or RF100A (English) if there is arrears or a non-use period

    Read more