Taxing Private Vehicles

  • Private Vehicles

    Current Motor Tax rates can be found on To tax a new vehicle, you will need: 1.Application Form RF100 - this is provided to you by the Garage you purchased the vehicle from or from the point of Registration (Revenue Commissioners port of entry or NCT location)

    Read more

  • Vehicles Exempt from Motor Tax

    The following specific use vehicles are exempt from the requirement to pay motor tax:

    Read more