Public Information Meeting for Tullamore proposed Part 8 Planning
Offaly County Council have proposed the following for consideration for Part 8 Planning under the Planning & Development Act 2000 (as amended) and Planning & Development Regulation 2001 (as amended).
(1) Tullamore Street Enhancement - Harbour and Store Street
(2) Grand Canal Greenway shared walking and cycling route from
Convent View, Tullamore to Srah Bridge, Ballydrohid, Tullamore
As part of this public consultation, a Public Information Meeting has been arranged to take place as follows:
Where: Tullamore Municipal District, Acres Hall, Cormac Street, Tullamore.
When: 2pm-8pm on Monday 1st April 2019
The purpose of this meeting is so that members of the public can view and discuss the proposed projects with Offaly County Council staff. Staff will also be available to provide information, answer queries and to assist with the submission process.
Full plans and details are available in
1) Offaly County Council, Planning Section, Áras an Chontae, Charleville Road, Tullamore, County Offaly.
2) Tullamore Municipal District, Acres Hall, Cormac Street, Tullamore, County Offaly.
3) Branch Library, O’Connor Square, Tullamore
and on Offaly County Council website www.offaly.ie for inspection by members of the public. These Part 8 Planning proposals are on display from 13th of March 2019 to 11th April 2019 (both dates inclusive).
The closing date for written submissions on either proposal is the 25th April 2019 and may be made in writing to Planning Section, Offaly County Council, Áras an Chontae, Charleville Road, Tullamore.