Skip to main content

Fix your Street

Public Lighting – Offaly County Council

Should you wish to report a public light out of order in your area you can now do so online at

Report a Broken Public Light

Simply click on the broken light and follow the steps.. you can even submit photos of it

Alternatively you can contact the Road Section below at

The Roads Section, Offaly County Council at 057 9357415 or email Roads Admin

To log your call for repair, the following information will be required:

  • The town/village/estate or street name
  • The number on the pole (generally identified in black located on a white background above eye level on the pole)
  • The location of the light (for example, outside house number 5)
  • Your name and contact number